1. FearOvercoming the fear of losing money. The fear of losing money is real. Everyone has it. The difference becomes how a rich and poor person handles the fear. Wealthy individuals use failure as a teaching moment and aren’t afraid to fail.
2. CynicismThis deals mostly with those around you. Follow your own path, because at the end of the day, wealthy individuals are a small percentage who go against the grain and don’t follow the crowd
3. LazinessOne must be willing to put in the time and effort to build up their financial knowledge. This means being selfish and taking time out to build one’s personal wealth.
4. Bad HabitsReducing expenses is easier said than done, but one must be willing to break those bad spending/investing habits in order to be successful
5. ArroganceAlways be willing to reach out to those who are successful and those you want to emulate. To become wealthy, it’s often a collaborative effort, bouncing ideas from prospective mentors.
.............Robert T Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad (Highly Recommended Book)