- How to identify Setup
- What are the Blue and Red Dot Alerts - AIMS Entry Alerts
- When to take the Setups and When to Exit.
- How to Use Blue Dot for Entry and Red for Exit
- a bit about Alligator, AO and AIMS Levels.
1. How to Trade Setup 1
2. What does a setup one look like while trading live
3. Where to put your Stop Loss
4. Where to calculate your position size from
5. Bracketing the market
6. AIMS Entry Alert - Blue Dot Entry
7. How to move your SL.
8. Setup 2.
9. Where to Add On (Maximise your profits)
Its a video without my voice. Just indulge yourself in the music and keep watching. Enjoy it!
Visit the Video's Page for More Vidoes