Saturday, 1 January 2011
- These MT4 Indicators are provided on an 'as is' basis, and by downloading and using it, you agree to do so entirely at your own risk.
- It is strongly recommend that you test it on Demo, and familiarize yourself thoroughly with its operation, and idiosyncrasies, before attempting to use it on a live MT4 account.
- You are responsible for any trading decisions that you might make.
- The author does not accept any liability whatsoever for any losses, material or otherwise, that you might incur from the correct or incorrect use of this software or information provied
- The contents of the ebook and all other forms of information is strictly for education purposes only. The author does not accept any form of liability or responsibility for mistakes or damages that may be caused. IT is not financial advice. It is not trading advice.
Risk disclosure: There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hi Today I'm going to share with you a recording of a Live Stream I did with my friends in AIMS Discord Channel. Doug had questions a...
Hi Dennis! What a great step towards successful trading career. Journal is a great tool. Like I always say there is a huge difference b...
Hi Its been a while since I wrote last time. I've travelling a lot. Since last year christmas holidays, I have hardly been at home. An...
In This Video: Why We Stopped Using AO The Awesome Oscillator Despite the Fact its Worth 7 Figures This is the Story of the Humble Osc...